KDE Frameworks 5.20.0

Emmanuel Pescosta emmanuelpescosta099 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:11:04 UTC 2016

> kwrite: relocation error: /usr/lib64/libKF5XmlGui.so.5 symbol
_ZN15QGuiApplication35setFallbackSessionManagementEnabledEb, version Qt_5
not defined in file libQt5Gui.so.5 with link time reference

There is a compile-time check for
QGuiApplication::setFallbackSessionManagementEnabled (see [1]), so I assume
that your KF5 was build against Qt >= 5.6?

Cheers,
Emmanuel

[1]
https://github.com/KDE/kxmlgui/commit/f7cbcc77722256db084d3b0ab6ce76173e959f0e#diff-ea29e99feb5779427282410f1a18b3e8R219