Fwd: Could I make a tag for k3b kf5 branch?

Andreas Sturmlechner andreas.sturmlechner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 20:27:27 UTC 2016

---Original Message---
On Saturday, 16 July 2016 at 16:13, Leslie Zhai wrote:
> I want to help those projects (audex, kaudiocreator, audiocd-kio and
> soundkonverter) for migrating to KF5 and Qt5, trust me, I experienced
> and good at qt3 -> migrate -> qt4 -> migrate ->qt5

First of all, thanks for your work! I'm looking forward to testing these
packages, please note however that currently configure is broken in at least
audiocd-kio and k3b:

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "KF5Cddb" with any
  of the following names:

    KF5CddbConfig.cmake
    kf5cddb-config.cmake

libkcddb kf5-branch still installs LibkcddbConfig.cmake.

Regards,
Andreas