When could I make a tag for kf5-libkcddb, k3b and other requires kf5-libkcddb projects

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Jul 21 06:52:11 UTC 2016

On mercredi 20 juillet 2016 10:25:30 CEST Leslie Zhai wrote:
> Could I make a tag for kf5-libkcddb, I prefer v5.25.0, because I migrate
> it, learn from libkscreen, to totally KF5 style!

But are you going to tag/release libkcddb every month, like KF5?

kscreen (and many pim libs, etc.) might follow the KF5 directory structure and
naming, they don't follow the KF5 versioning and release schedule.

libkcddb is in kde/kdemultimedia so it's part of the "Applications" product,
therefore it is versionned like the applications (e.g. Applications/16.08
branch right now).

Unless there is a general agreement that libkcddb should become a framework
but I'm not sure it's useful outside kdemultimedia.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5