Fwd: Could I make a tag for k3b kf5 branch?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jul 15 23:27:42 UTC 2016

El divendres, 15 de juliol de 2016, a les 16:40:15 CEST, Leslie Zhai va
escriure:
> Hi Albert,
>
> I am sorry that broke the dependency freeze of libkcddb ;-(
>
> I am a newbie of KDE dev, so I have no idea where to receive the email
> about release freeze, sorry for my mistake again!

If you have a KDE committer account, which i guess you have since you merged
stuff in git, you are subscribed to kde-cvs-announce, since it's a forced
subscription by our sysadmins

I sent an email there 4 day ago
 https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-cvs-announce/2016/000185.html
so you have received the email about the freezes.