Fwd: Could I make a tag for k3b kf5 branch?

Leslie Zhai xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn
Fri Jul 15 08:40:15 UTC 2016

Hi Albert,

I am sorry that broke the dependency freeze of libkcddb ;-(

I am a newbie of KDE dev, so I have no idea where to receive the email
about release freeze, sorry for my mistake again!

But David helped me a lot! from good coding style, test-driven to
ask-before-do https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126447/ and
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/128376/

NOW I am waitting someone tell me how to fix it: rollback or just
release the new master merged kf5 branch?

--
Regards,
Leslie Zhai https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/users/lesliezhai/