[kdepim-runtime/Applications/16.12] resources/shared/singlefileresource: Fix DATA LOSS bug in ical resource which failed to create std.ics if it didn't exist.

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Tue Dec 20 09:29:03 UTC 2016

Hey,

mmh the description of your problem does not match with the commit you have
pushed, or do i miss anything.

Your patch is "only doing:
QUrl(mSettings->path()) -> QUrl::fromUserInput(mSettings->path());

right?

that means that we still have the problem with schema prefix in the url? And
than mCurrentUrl.isLocalFile() is not true and you'll do not enter that
codepath? Because the part that gets the dir you havn't changed...

Just a little bit curious, why this is only a problem for a new user?

On the other side I do not understand why the default local is import to
trigger this bug.

Btw. if the default location for korganzier has changed, than please update
the defaultcalendar.desktop path.

Best Regards,

sandro