KDE Frameworks 5.29.0

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Sat Dec 10 12:03:56 UTC 2016

Hi there

There are still conflicts with the localization files, for example:

 pkg-static: nb-kde5-l10n-16.12.0 conflicts with kf5-ki18n-5.29.0 (installs
files into the same place).  Problematic file:
   /usr/local/share/locale/nb/LC_SCRIPTS/ki18n5/ki18n5.js

I think the one between kdelibs4support and kio is also not yet fixed:

pkg-static: kf5-kdelibs4support-5.29.0 conflicts with kf5-kio-5.29.0
(installs files into the same place).  Problematic file:
/usr/local/share/doc/HTML/ca/kcontrol5/cache/index.cache.bz2

mfg Tobias