Release-impacting changes for 16.08 of KDEPIM

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Mon Apr 4 10:21:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Please ensure it uses a competent (ie. CMake, failing that, autotools)
> build system.
> Projects that use QMake are a complete royal pain to work with, pretty
> much always requiring patching to be compilable or installable.
>
> If the build system in use is unworkable, you'll need to provide us
> with patches to fix it's build system to co-operate with the CI
> system.
> CMake / autotools generally have no problem, unless the project
> authors have taken explicit steps to break things (like matching Qt's
> prefix instead of the install prefix you've been given - that's wrong
> and invalid)

gnupg is using autotools. The part is already prepared on gnupg side ( not yet
merged to master):
 git://git.gnupg.org/gpgme.git branch gpgmepp

additonal dependency (texinfo)

souretree:
autogen.sh
builddir:
configure --enable-maintainer-mode prefix=/path
make
make install

While the sprint I build qgpgme already and used it. If you have any feedback
regarding this new dependecy you need to build on CI...

Regards,

sandro