Release-impacting changes for 16.08 of KDEPIM

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Mon Apr 4 09:14:54 UTC 2016

Hi,
I moved (yesterday)
Kdepimlibs/kioslave/pop3 to kdepim-runtime
Kdepimlibs/kioslave/smtp to kmailtransports
Kdepimlibs/kioslave/ldap to kldap
They was kdepimlibs/kioslave/doc/imap I removed it as kioslave was remove from
age.

I removed Kdepimlibs/kioslave/nntp (unused) Kdepimlibs/kioslave/mbox (unused)

I will inform you when I will moved other packages

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,  http://www.kdab.fr