Change of guard in kdeutils

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sat Nov 21 16:10:55 UTC 2015

Hi all,

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:44:07 +0100
Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Hi, everyone,
>
> This actually happened a while ago, but I ended up never sending an
> email to this list.
>
> I have not been able to closely follow KDE development for at least two
> years now, even though I still try to help package it and have not
> detached myself completely from the community. Consequently, I had been
> doing a pretty lousy job as kdeutils (and Ark) maintainer.
>
> Rolf Eike Beer has now taken over as module maintainer and I trust him
> to be much more active than I've been :-) As for Ark, Ragnar Thomsen and
> Elvis Angelaccio are the new maintainers, and have been doing a very
> nice job for the past few months.

Thanks for the headsup. Thanks to everyone for their past contributions, and
good luck to the present/future maintainers!

Regards,

	-- Shlomi Fish

My Aphorisms - http://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html

Rindolf is the Evil twin brother of Rudolph and Randolph, Santa’s goody-two-
shoes reindeer, who are among his arch-enemies. He is also one of the
cornerstones of the Evil Reindeer Evil World Domination Evil Conspiracy, which
aims to spread Evil in general and Reindeer Evil in particular around the world.