Change of guard in kdeutils

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 21 11:44:07 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone,

This actually happened a while ago, but I ended up never sending an
email to this list.

I have not been able to closely follow KDE development for at least two
years now, even though I still try to help package it and have not
detached myself completely from the community. Consequently, I had been
doing a pretty lousy job as kdeutils (and Ark) maintainer.

Rolf Eike Beer has now taken over as module maintainer and I trust him
to be much more active than I've been :-) As for Ark, Ragnar Thomsen and
Elvis Angelaccio are the new maintainers, and have been doing a very
nice job for the past few months.

Cheers,
rakuco