KF 5.6.0 release

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sat Jan 3 15:35:58 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 2:57 PM, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:

> On Saturday 03 January 2015 14:38:14 David Faure wrote:
> > On Saturday 03 January 2015 14:17:12 David Edmundson wrote:
> > > ​What happened with Baloo?
> >
> > I don't know. What was supposed to happen?
>
> It was meant as a genuine question, I'm not entirely sure of what final
plans were.

I was told that Baloo and KFileMetadata were going to be part of the
Frameworks 5.6, I had assumed that the relevant people were making that
happen.

As a Plasma maintainer, I was counting on it being there as we have a beta
release in 6 days ... it doesn't bother me where it is as long as there is
a plan for it being released somewhere...

( It helps if someone informs me, BTW :-) )

If it helps, that's how I feel right now too :)