KF 5.6.0 release

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Jan 3 13:57:40 UTC 2015

On Saturday 03 January 2015 14:38:14 David Faure wrote:
> On Saturday 03 January 2015 14:17:12 David Edmundson wrote:
> > ​What happened with Baloo?
>
> I don't know. What was supposed to happen?

( It helps if someone informs me, BTW :-) )

> It's still in kde/kdelibs/baloo so it didn't even show up on my radar.
>
> It should be moved to frameworks/baloo, and a CI job for it should be added
> to http://build.kde.org/view/Frameworks/

OK I edited the Frameworks view of the CI to add baloo, so that part is done.

Apart from moving the git repo (you should make a sysadmin request), can you
double-check everything else in
https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/CreationGuidelines
?

Working on KDE Frameworks 5