15.04 feature freeze exception for dolphin and dolphin-plugins

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 12:17:19 UTC 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:14 PM, David Edmundson
> <david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> >> Done
> >>
> > Sorry, this isn't quite right. The tags and the branches don't line up
> which
> > means we've now got every commit (at least) twice, and it showing your
> 4.x.y
> > as not being on the 4.x branch.
> > How did you make the branches?
>
> If you're seeing this, then the Git splitting was done improperly, and
> the repo is in no condition to be released from.
> Can someone with the requisite knowledge on how these splits are done
> please take a look?

The tags weren't rewritten properly and the old ones were pushed. Emmanuel
and I tidied this up, and it all looks fine now.

Checkout out a branch shows the relevant tags in the right places, and I
cross checked with the original kde-baseapps that the commits matched.

If someone else could have a review, that'd be great.

David