15.04 feature freeze exception for dolphin and dolphin-plugins

Emmanuel Pescosta emmanuelpescosta099 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 06:56:23 UTC 2015

> What is the reason for this exception being asked now? The KDE
Applications
> schedule has been set for months and there has been periodical reminders
about
> the freeze.

> Why wasn't this done last week?

*Time*

My *personal* dead line for the repo split was last weekend, the needed
patches (RR 122687 and 122688) were almost ready last Friday, but I got
interrupted by RL and so I wasn't able to polish and upload those patches,
request a new repo and so on. I'm glad that d_ed and vHanda helped me with
all the required steps to get it ready on Wednesday.

Cheers,
Emmanuel