kdelibs frozen but... baloo...

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:20:40 UTC 2014

Heya,

Reviewing the text as it should be for the announcement of 4.13, I notice
that it is quite hard to claim that KDELibs hasn't changed as it is frozen
but 'by the way' we've made major changes to it ;-)

Is "KDE Semantic Search" part of KDE Libs? If so, I'll say something like
"KDELibs is frozen but an exception is...". If not, I'll talk it up as part
of KDE Applications.

You're the experts, I just tell the story... So tell me what to say :D

/J