[dot] KF5 alpha 1

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 18:55:46 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 10:35 AM, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> On Friday 14 February 2014 17:10:15 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
>> On Tuesday 11 February 2014 23:18:51 David Faure wrote:
>> > KF5 alpha 1 is out
>> >
>> > (I changed permissions on the dir and pushed the tags into git).
>> >
>> > If anyone wants to write a release announcement, now is the time :)
>>
>> Back from holiday, writing something. Will give it today as release date and
>> push it out asap. Too bad nobody else found time to pick it up...
>>
>> Some info on what's in there would be appreciated. Will ping on IRC.
>
> New month, new KF5 release: I'm about to package up KF5 beta1 now.
>
> Official release on Tuesday, or do packagers and/or dot editors want more
> time?

Alpha two? Should not be a huge deal, let's just get it out on
Tuesday. Any updates on what is new or changed would be appreciated,
something that can replace this part from alpha 1:
--
Improvements in this release include the addition of .pri files which
make it easy for qmake based projects to use individual frameworks and

I will copy-paste the rest. And hopefully svn won't have to be cleaned
up after me this time \o/

/J