KF5 beta3

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Jun 4 22:09:05 UTC 2014

Hi Eric,

On Wednesday 04 June 2014 at 06:17:17, Eric Hameleers wrote:
> Reviewboard does not accept my diff files. Are they only accepted when
> created with git diff?

Unfortunately, yes. :-(

> I create packages, but I do not develop software. Therefore I do not work in
> the KDE repositories and I do not have local clones. A git diff will not be
> an option.

That's indeed an annoyance for us distro packagers. How I submit stuff to
ReviewBoard is:
* git clone the repo
* patch -p1 <my.distro.patch
* git commit (with an appropriate commit message)
* git format-patch
* submit to ReviewBoard
* delete the clone as soon as I don't need it anymore

        Kevin Kofler