KF5 beta3

Eric Hameleers alien at slackware.com
Wed Jun 4 20:18:27 UTC 2014

On Wed, 4 Jun 2014, David Faure wrote:

> On Wednesday 04 June 2014 06:17:17 Eric Hameleers wrote:
>> On Wed, 4 Jun 2014, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
>>> Hi Eric,

>>> Could you submit them to reviewboard? Tagged with the right repo, they'll
>>> reach their maintainer and can get picked up there.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>
>> Reviewboard does not accept my diff files. Are they only accepted when
>> created with git diff?
>
> No, but they should probably have the same kind of paths.

I cloned the plasma-desktop and kde-cli-tools repositories and created
git diffs from my patches.
Those were accepted by reviewboard and the result is:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/118540/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/118539/

I am not sure if I added the second patch correctly to that first
request, but I'll just see what happens. Thanks for pointing me to
reviewboard.

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric Hameleers <alien at slackware.com>