Plasma Next Release Plans

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Feb 19 19:42:15 UTC 2014

El Dimecres, 19 de febrer de 2014, a les 15:01:50, Sebastian Kügler va
escriure:
> Hi all,

Hi

> The Plasma team has settled on a release schedule for the first stable
> released based on Qt5 and KF5. You can find the schedule here:
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Plasma/2014.6_Release_Schedule

I find interesting that you reintroduced the concept of soft vs hard freeze.

Can you explain the rationale behind getting them back? Do you think the
single freeze we introduced in the latest 4.x is working worse than soft+hard
freeze?