Soft feature freeze exception for DrKonqi

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu May 30 20:07:51 UTC 2013

El Dijous, 30 de maig de 2013, a les 22:04:55, Andreas K. Huettel va escriure:
> Am Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013, 13:06:24 schrieb Martin Graesslin:
>
> > * DrKonqi is too smart, it doesn't recognize the orig report anymore, but
> > only the duplicates.
>
> Points taken... then how about, could drkonqui maybe try to "walk back the
> duplicates chain on bugzilla"?
>
> In any case, this is probably offtopic for here and now.

Yep, what we have to discuss is if we grant the freeze exception or not, not
if the feature makes sense (you can do that in the review request or wherever
the feature itself is being discussed).

Since the feature itself since self contained enough and seems you already had
a review board up and running i think it's ok to grant the exception.