Soft Freeze Exception for Nepomuk

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Mon May 27 18:50:37 UTC 2013

Hey guys

I seem to have missed the soft feature freeze by a day and added my feature
list a day later (23rd instead of 22nd).

I'm currently working on the following features -

* Index Scheduling - Better scheduling for files and emails when indexing
* Missing Indexers - ebook and office formats

I've actually already committed some of the office formats (ms2007 and odf)
indexers.

If it's okay with everyone, I would like to keep working on these features
for 4.11. Specially since the new nepomuk controller is already on the
feature list and that would not be complete without better scheduling.

--
Vishesh Handa