[Kde-scm-interest] kdenetwork Git migration

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 20:26:17 UTC 2013

Hello,

all kopete repos were pushed to git.kde.org. I also enabled hooks
and development sites and configured trunk i18n branch.

When you delete kdenetwork from svn, can you delete also
playground and extragear kopete paths from svn? These are
converted in git too.

svn paths:
/trunk/playground/network/kopete/
/trunk/extragear/network/kopete-cryptography/
/trunk/extragear/network/kopete-scripting/

new git projects:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdenetwork/kopete
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete-pimpresence
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete-scripting
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete-sharemydesktop
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete-thinklight
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete-whiteboard

Plugins cryptography, smpppdcs, motionautoaway and javascript
are in main kopete repository.