[Kde-scm-interest] kdenetwork Git migration

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Jun 6 18:15:18 UTC 2013

I just moved the kdeadmin and kdenetwork stuff from release-tools modules
to modules.git on master branch, next need to do something similar for
KDE/4.10 branch to package them in one tarball like I did in the past for
kdesdk and kdetoys.  Anyway, the list is :
KDEAdmin {kuser, kdeadmin-strigi-analyzers, ksystemlog, kcron }
KDENetwork { kdenetwork-filesharing, kdenetwork-strigi-analyzers, kdnssd,
krfb, krdc, kopete, kget }

BR,
Jeremy