[Kde-scm-interest] kdenetwork Git migration

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Wed Jun 5 19:10:10 UTC 2013

Jeremy, I think you can push into the main repos. The kppp thing looks
like some SVN keyword. I think this change doesn't hurt.

Once you pushed into the main repos, you can can notify me again. Then I
will test also and cherry-pick the build fixes into the 4.10 branch.

@Pali: You can run the conversion for Kopete now also.

@all: Please do not commit anything which is not related to the
conversion at this time!

I have opened a sysadmin ticket for looking SVN repos until Git repos on
projects.kde.org look okay and we can remove them in SVN.

Bye
urs

On 2013-06-05 18:58, Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> Hmm, actually looking deeper kcm_krfb in svn is an empty folder (not
> sure what it's for...)
>
> And the differences in kppp seem weird, http://paste.kde.org/759278/
> [2] but shouldn't affect anything from what I can see. so maybe we're
> good to go? should I push this into the main git repos and we can test
> there? Rerun the conversion if needed, etc.
>
> BR,
> Jeremy
>
> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting at kde.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Urs,
>>
>> I just ran a conversion, and cloned the result and found two
>> problems.  One is krfb git repo doesn't have kcm_krfb folder inside
>> it.  Looking at the CMakeLists.txt it's not built anyway, but we
>> need to find out why it's not there at all imo.
>>
>> The second problem is that kppp has many differences between svn
>> master and git master, not sure why, but I'll look into it this
>> evening.  We need these to be working and right before we remove
>> from svn.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Jeremy
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 5:03 AM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
>> <rakuco at freebsd.org> wrote:

>>> June 5th
>>> Also,
>>>
>>> Sorry if I've missed this being discussed somewhere else, but
>>> doesn't it
>>> make sense to ask the sysadmins to svn lock kdenetwork to prevent
>>> people
>>> from committing?