[Kde-scm-interest] kdenetwork Git migration

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Jun 5 16:58:52 UTC 2013

Hmm, actually looking deeper kcm_krfb in svn is an empty folder (not sure
what it's for...)

And the differences in kppp seem weird, http://paste.kde.org/759278/ but
shouldn't affect anything from what I can see. so maybe we're good to go?
should I push this into the main git repos and we can test there? Rerun the
conversion if needed, etc.

BR,
Jeremy