BoF at Akademy?

Àlex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Mon Jul 1 09:46:30 UTC 2013

On Sunday 30 June 2013 20:56:42 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Is anyone interested at a Release Team BoF for Akademy?
>
> My only avaiable days are thursday-friday.

I would like to have a BoF to discuss a possible switch to 3 month releases,
which will include doing things in a different way.

It is on my todo to put the idea on a wikipage so we can work a bit on it
before Akademy, I hope to do that either today or tomorrow.

The idea is nothing new, it has been discussed already a few times in kde-
core-devel, kde-devel, plasma-devel, etc... and if my memory is not playing
tricks on me pretty much everybody was ok with the changes, so let's see if we
can do it for 4.12.

Cheerz !