Release Cycle

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:03:45 UTC 2013

Hello KDE Release Team,

I'm Howard Chan, and I'm currently helping KDE Promotion Team to write
an article on our new release production style. Details can be found
at http://blog.jospoortvliet.com/2013/08/help-kde-communicate-frameworks-5-and.html

However, we don't know about the initiatives and timelines for KDE
applications to base on KDE Platform 5, so I would like to ask for the
application maintainers whether they will port their applications to
KDE Frameworks 5 (and Plasma Workspaces 2) and whether they will do
any more releases. The information will be included in the article.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)