KDE SC 4.9.2 tarballs available for packagers

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Sep 28 22:53:12 UTC 2012

El Divendres, 28 de setembre de 2012, a les 19:02:20, Torgny Nyblom va
escriure:
> The tarballs can be found in their usual embargo location (available only to
> packagers)
>
> I'm attaching the sha256sums of the tarballs and the hashes/revisions
> from which they have been created.
>
> I have have not yet compiled the tarballs.

My compiling reveals a few problems:

 * kdelibs needs to be repacked to include
e170b512068f8c79a33291e16f3b5691b4aced34 so that gwenview builds
 * nepomuk-core needs to be repacked to include
2abe385e9c68ec90716fef676a5b113721cc9c5f so that parallel build works
 * kdepim and kdepim-runtime have extra ) in their CMakeLists.txt that make it
not build, those extra ) are *not* there in the git repo that makes me fear
the packages are not created from a clean source dir?