Request for getting StackFolder into 4.10

Nicolas Lécureuil nicolas.lecureuil at free.fr
Thu Nov 15 09:02:35 UTC 2012

Le jeudi 15 novembre 2012 11:50:11 Ural Mullabaev a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Does StackFolder plasmoid have any chances to get into 4.10?
> Now it is placed in kdereview.
>
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdereview/stackfolder

hi,

i think this is way too late for 4.10 i think and you still haven't answerd to
some of my questions :).

Why not try to merge stackfolder with folderview ? I think this would be a
good choice ( less duplicate code as iirc there is ). And why not a config
option to use folderview or stackfolder.

for stackfolder you haven't answered to some usuability issues i found, and
that make stackfolder not really userfriendly, i think this must be fixed
before for ex, you can't right click on this plasmoid, so you can't choose
with which app to open the file. The plasmoid size change in function of the
number of the files in the folder, for me this is a big usuability issue.

I think we should take the time for stackfolder, discuss and integrate it in
good shape for 4.11.