Request for adding new plugin for Dolphin

Martin Andersen martin9000andersen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:47:51 UTC 2012

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdesdk/dolphin-plugins/

> What's the impact if the code was horribly wrong and crashy? Would it crash
> dolphin all the time? Or just when perforce was used? Or when you entered a
> folder that is a perforce checkout?

It will have no impact if the plugin is dissabled.
When the plugin is enabled the constructor will be called and the function
FileViewPerforcePlugin::fileName() will be called.
Only when entering a folder under perforce control the remaining code will
be active.

BR,
Martin