[HEADS-UP] libkgoogle renaming to libKGAPI

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed May 30 12:49:57 UTC 2012

Howdy,

Just read on kde-core-devel that Dan will be renaming his libkgoogle library to libKGAPI

The code for this library will be available in KDE's Git repo.  The repo is already there as libkgoogle
but I don't know if Dan will also change the name of the repo.

The rename will affect kdepim-runtime 4.9 so I assume you'll need to package a libKGAPI
if you want your users to have access to Google resources from kdepim applications.

More details as they become available.

-Allen