Calling off Beta1

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue May 29 21:38:27 UTC 2012

El Dimarts, 29 de maig de 2012, a les 23:29:18, Sebastian Kügler va escriure:
> On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 19:55:02 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > the release dude does the releases.
>
> Correction:
>
> The release *team* does the releases
>
> Now that is clear, can we work as a team here, and discuss problems instead
> of making such decisions unilaterally?

We can discuss all you want, fact is we couldn't release tomorrow due to
various soprano related issues that I hoped someone would magically fix (as I
magically appeared and packaged 4.9 beta 1). But it did not happen.

I'm sorry for being naïve and expecting people would care about having a
proper release. It won't happen again.