Delay KDE 4.9 (Was: KDE 4.9 Beta 1 Tagging)

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue May 22 20:39:24 UTC 2012

Hi Albert,

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> El Dimarts, 22 de maig de 2012, a les 13:07:35, Sebastian Kügler va escriure:
>> Hey,
>>
>> On Sunday, May 20, 2012 13:19:36 Allen Winter wrote:
>> > I can't see anyway at all that we can keep to the current schedule for KDE
>> > 4.9.
>
> I've had a look at old Dirk scripts and i think i can get 4.8.80 out quite
> easily, anyone against me trying to get the tagging done this thursday?

Wow, that would be fantastic!
May I just ask why 4.8.80 and not 4.8.90? I am a bit puzzled by the
inconsistency of the numbering of beta and RC releases in the last 4
KDE SC releases, please see also my question about this a few days
back. It would really help me and all other triagers to know which is
the definite scheme in use.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org