Delay KDE 4.9 (Was: KDE 4.9 Beta 1 Tagging)

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sun May 20 17:19:36 UTC 2012

I can't see anyway at all that we can keep to the current schedule for KDE 4.9.

Well, not unless we get a lot more activity going here at Release Central (tm)

I propose we reset back to the soft feature freeze mode now.
Then start over with the hard feature freeze and messate freeze on 17 June.
Effectively I'm proposing to insert 1 extra month in the schedule.

Objections or comments?

So far I'm not having much luck finding time to work on release stuff
and I know that Torgny hasn't much time either.