Delay KDE 4.9 (Was: KDE 4.9 Beta 1 Tagging)

Allen Winter winter at
Sun May 20 17:19:36 UTC 2012

I can't see anyway at all that we can keep to the current schedule for KDE 4.9.

Well, not unless we get a lot more activity going here at Release Central (tm)

I propose we reset back to the soft feature freeze mode now.
Then start over with the hard feature freeze and messate freeze on 17 June.
Effectively I'm proposing to insert 1 extra month in the schedule.

Objections or comments?

So far I'm not having much luck finding time to work on release stuff
and I know that Torgny hasn't much time either.

On Thursday 17 May 2012 7:21:21 PM Allen Winter wrote:
> On Thursday 17 May 2012 6:35:18 PM Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Supposed to happen next thursday.
> > 
> > Do we have any plan?
> > 
> I am working on stuff to make release tarballs -- planning to use CPack.
> I doubt I'll be ready by next Thursday, however.
> But possible.
> Don't be surprised if we need to delay.
> _______________________________________________
> release-team mailing list
> release-team at

More information about the release-team mailing list