KSecrets State?

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Jul 10 14:56:33 UTC 2012

It seems it has been moved to playground from kdelibs, but the
application in kdeutils is still sitting there.  Shouldn't that be
moved to playground also until it works?  Every time I build with
kdesrc-build here I get ksecretsserviced which doesn't work, causing
havoc with gnome-keyring which does.

thx,
Jeremy