[Kde-pim] Boost vs cmake 2.8.8 vs kdepimlibs master

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Dec 16 23:03:38 UTC 2012

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Diumenge, 16 de desembre de 2012, a les 23:53:23, Antonis Tsiapaliokas va
> escriure:
>> Hello,
>>
>>> Attached, can somebody give it a try ?
>>>
>>> Alex
>>
>> I have test the attached patch with 2.8.8 cmake and it doesn't work.
>> With the 2.8.9 cmake, the issues is solved, without the attached patch
>> needed.
>
> So let's go for the cmake increase?
>
> Anyone against it? (I will need an answer before RC1 tag on tuesday night)

I know I'm not helping, and maybe it was already discussed again so please
disregard this in case, but wasn't there a long and heated discussion about
this whose result was to go with 2.8.8 for kdelibs 4.10? And kdepimlibs is
considered "part" of kdelibs afaik.

See:
http://lists.kde.org/?t=134890793800002&r=1&w=2
http://lists.kde.org/?t=135058553600001&r=1&w=2