The misterious case of oxygen-icons

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Aug 16 23:03:08 UTC 2012

El Dijous, 16 d'agost de 2012, a les 18:55:51, Scott Kitterman va escriure:
> Please release it for 4.9.x as has been done in the past.

Which still doesn't answer "how it has been done in the past" :-)

Was it taken from trunk? Was it taken from magical destination?

This is why you don't do special things, the special information gets lots on
a transition. And this is why i don't want to keep oxygen-icons special for
4.10