Fwd: Requesting freeze exception for JtG

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sat Nov 26 23:38:35 UTC 2011

On Saturday 26 November 2011 14.09.21 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> A little flexibility, a little actual testing of the patch
> would be much more useful than stubbornly maintaining that
> rules are rules.

For those that missed it; the actual testing has been done and reported on
kde-core-devel. (it has the same topic as this thread)

The flexibility has been shown by various people; to quote sebas as one
example;
  «I personally don't mind a non-intrusive patch (one that just changes the
   text in there, for example), if the translation and docs team is OK with
  that. This does not constitute a new feature to me.»

--
Thomas Zander