Fwd: Requesting freeze exception for JtG

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Nov 24 13:53:41 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, November 23, 2011 00:07:55 Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
> I'm a Debian developer myself and part of the Qt-KDE packaging team. I
> know the implications of code in packaging. This patch has absolutely
> zero implications.

He was referring to "make it a standalone library and add it as dependency".

Note that even this case should not change anything WRT packaging, since we
promised to re-assemble tarballs for packagers.

I personally don't mind a non-intrusive patch (one that just changes the text
in there, for example), if the translation and docs team is OK with that. This
does not constitute a new feature to me.

I'd suggest dropping everything in this patch that isn't strictly necessary.
--
sebas