Fwd: Requesting freeze exception for JtG

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Tue Nov 22 22:53:35 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 22 November 2011 23:45:06 Allen Winter wrote:

> And stop attacking me everyone.  I'm just the messenger.
> Sorry I responded at all

Please don't feel attacked. We are trying to find the best solution for KDE
here. So it would be good, if we can simply have a rational discussion about
the matter at hand, talk about the technical implications, and come to a
conclusion based on the facts.

Rich had some good comments on the kde-core-devel list, so maybe he and Pau
can work out a patch, which actually doesn't risk breaking anything, and then
we can decide, if we want to apply it or not.