Is the trunk/4.8 "open" again?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Nov 21 22:54:27 UTC 2011

A Diumenge, 20 de novembre de 2011, Thomas Lübking vàreu escriure:
> *** not subscribed, please keep me in cc. thanks ***
>
> Hi,

Hi

> I've some bugfixes (and a symbol export in kde-workspace) in the pipe
> but worry whether it's already ok to push them now or I should wait
> after the beta1 release (23. 11.)

I just commited a bugfix into Okular, so by that rule you can commit yours to
kde-workspace :D

No seriously, you are right and maybe Dirk has to retag the tarballs, but
then, if they happen to include your bugfixes instead of not including them
it's only a win, isn't it?

As far as i understand the tagging freezes they are just so that you do not
commit something that needs changes in two repos and only one of it is tagged
or something like that.

But I might be wrong :D

Someone else?