Is the trunk/4.8 "open" again?
thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 14:48:27 UTC 2011
*** not subscribed, please keep me in cc. thanks ***
I've some bugfixes (and a symbol export in kde-workspace) in the pipe
but worry whether it's already ok to push them now or I should wait
after the beta1 release (23. 11.)
The addressed issues are nasty but no show stoppers and the library with
the exported symbols (kwineffects) isn't even ABI stable anyway.
Cheers and thanks,
More information about the release-team