What to release from where?

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jun 22 16:01:34 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 21 June 2011, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:

> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/MovetoGit/Progress
>
> I hope I got the current status correctly. If not, feel free to comment
> here, make changes directly or hit me on IRC (icwiener).

Hi Frederik,

great, thanks a lot for that work, it makes it a lot more convenient for me.
one small wish: could you please name the module/application after the git
repo name?

I have kde-wallpapers, oxygen-icons and kde-l10n missing from the list. my
understanding is that kde-wallpapers is branched in SVN in branches/KDE/4.7
and taken from the branch.

I'm not sure what to do with kde-wallpapers for KDE 4.6 at the moment though.

oxygen-icons is supposed to be taken from trunk/kdesupport like usual.

kde-l10n is currently taken from trunk/l10n-kde4 and will be switching over to
??? in the future / until KDE 4.7.0 release.

Thanks,
Dirk