What to release from where?

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Tue Jun 21 19:39:19 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 21 June 2011 19:33:09 Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 June 2011 02:46:13 Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > because of all the trouble the moving migration caused so far,
> > As of now, Dirk had to ask before every release, what he should release
> > from where.
> > I thought it might be a good idea to make things more ... written-down.
> >
> > http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/MovetoGit/Progress
> >
> > I hope I got the current status correctly. If not, feel free to comment
> > here, make changes directly or hit me on IRC (icwiener).
> >
> > What I am especially interested in is feedback from you, Dirk,
> > on how helpful this might be if properly maintained.
>
> kate.git should be released still from SVN for kde 4.6.
Ah, sorry :/
Ignore me all. I meant from kdelibs/kdebase modules which were already git in
KDE 4.6 if the page is correct, sorry for all noise :/

The reason for no tags in kate.git is that it has no former releases, old stuff
until 4.6.x is in other modules. Are there no KDE 4.7 tags yet?

Greetings
Christoph