Further git migrations (and splits)

Nicolas Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:12:28 CEST 2011

kdeutils and kdeaccessibility are pending migration to git. The conversion
rules are already written. However, I see there's still debates about
tarball layout, and that another 4.7 release may be near.

When is a good moment to do these migrations? We'll definitely need a few
days after the git migration to make sure all went well, so it shouldn't be
done close to any release.

kdeutils is supposed to release with split tarballs (of course, the build
system in 4.6 has been tweaked to also work as a monolithic tarball for the
4.6.5 release).
I'm not sure what's the status of kdeaccessibility, I'll check now.

--
Nicolas