oxygen-icons for KDE 4.6.4 from where?

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Mon Jun 6 19:39:44 CEST 2011

A Segunda, 6 de Junho de 2011 17:29:02 Sebastian Kügler você escreveu:
> On Monday, June 06, 2011 13:54:04 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > Anyway, the most important question for me at the moment is: Which
> > version of oxygen-icons should be released with KDE 4.6.4?
> >
> > should I take the version that we had with KDE 4.6.0 (without any
> > modifications of oxygen-icon that have been done for the last few months
> > in SVN),or should I use the latest version of oxygen-icons?
>
> I think trunk contains the icons for 4.7, so with 4.6.4 we should ship the
> 4.6.0 tarball then.

Byased here, mostly couse of a litle mess we did on the 4.6.3, around the
folders.

Its fixed in trunk ... And alot of people use them now ....not sure...
Mostly a marketing issue, since this folders will not be instantly loved like
the mime type icons, heven if they are tecknecly way better and after you
spend a week or so using them the old ones look very very bad... The frist
reaction wont bee the usual "oooooo shiny" so maybe a phased intro is better.

--
oxygen guy, "I make the pretty pictures"