KDE 4.6.0 tarballs (try#1) uploaded

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jan 22 00:09:36 CET 2011

A Divendres, 21 de gener de 2011, Eric Hameleers va escriure:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2011, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> >> The l10n files do not contain localizations for kdepim.
> >
> > Obviously as kdepim is not being released.
>
> I did not talk about kdepim 4.6 here. I was referring to kdepim 4.4.9
> (or 4.4.10) that I want to package (including localization) together with
> KDE 4.6.0.

The same rationale applies, kdepim 4.4.9 is not being released together with
this "stuff" we are releasing next week, so obviously localizations are not
there.

> >> Can you
> >> provide kdepim-l10n source tarballs for the 4.6 beta?
> >
> > No
>
> OK. Then, are there any changes with respect to older 4.4.x releases
> or can I use those old translations still?

As Allen as said lots of times, yes, if you want to use kdepim 4.4.x use l10n
from the last 4.4.x kde

> >> Apparently the
> >> kdepim devs themselves have no idea how to do this?
> >
> > Bullshit.
> >
> > Albert
>
> I was not my intention to piss you off Albert. Perhaps I should not
> have been speaking in plural, but I had
> http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4321 in the back of my mind when I
> wrote that. Please prove me wrong.

Last kdepim 4.6 beta package had localizations inside, happy to be proven
wrong?

Albert