KDE 4.6.0 tarballs (try#1) uploaded

Eric Hameleers alien at slackware.com
Fri Jan 21 22:19:44 CET 2011

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

>> The l10n files do not contain localizations for kdepim.
>
> Obviously as kdepim is not being released.

I did not talk about kdepim 4.6 here. I was referring to kdepim 4.4.9
(or 4.4.10) that I want to package (including localization) together with
KDE 4.6.0.

>> Can you
>> provide kdepim-l10n source tarballs for the 4.6 beta?
>
> No

OK. Then, are there any changes with respect to older 4.4.x releases
or can I use those old translations still?

>> Apparently the
>> kdepim devs themselves have no idea how to do this?
>
> Bullshit.
>
> Albert

I was not my intention to piss you off Albert. Perhaps I should not
have been speaking in plural, but I had
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4321 in the back of my mind when I
wrote that. Please prove me wrong.

Cheers, Eric