[Kde-pim] kdepim 4.4.6?

Dima Panov fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru
Mon Sep 6 00:48:15 CEST 2010

On Saturday 04 September 2010 09:17:07 Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Laurent has been putting quite a number of fixes into the 4.4 kdepim branch and the distro packagers have noticed :)
>
> Since we are delaying kdepim 4.5 so long, some distros will be skipping kdepim 4.5
> completely.
>
> so...a kdepim 4.4.6 (not a full KDE SC 4.4.6) makes sense to me.
>
> Does anyone object to such a thing?
> I can do the work of making the tag, unless Dirk wants to do that.
>
> Maybe tag it on .. oh.. say 9 September (next Thursday)?
>
> Laurent, would that be a good date for you?

BTW, folks, I have a question about l10n packages for kdepim.
Since kde sc 4.5 ships without kdepim, separation of l10n packs for kdepim and rest packages looks reasonable.
ATM many users who migrate to kde sc 4.5 now unable to see localized pim apps.

--
Dima "Red Fox" Panov @ Home | C73E 2B72 1FFD 61BD E206 1234 A626 76ED 93E3 B018
Khabarovsk, Russia          | 2D30 2CCB 9984 130C 6F87 BAFC FB8B A09D D539 8F29